The NorskWall NSNW4PK Panel Kit is an innovative modular system which allows users to add space to their garage wall as they need it. NorskWall panels have a patented Slatwall Kwik-Connect feature which allows each panel to quickly lock in place for easy installation. A single person can install NorskWall Panels, quickly adding storage to any space. The 4-piece kit covers 8 sq. ft. of wall space and comes with all of the screws and clips needed for installation. The wall system is compatible with hooks from many manufacturers. Our hooks and accessories are designed to handle heavier load specifications and our shelves, baskets and storage bags have more cubic feet of storage than any other product on the market giving you maximum storage and optimizing your storage space. NorskWall accessories are the most innovative wall storage products on the market.
Versatile enough for the garage, basement, laundry room or for commercial display use in a retail store environment
Features patented kwik-connect technology for easy installation
Q:Is it hard to find hooks to fit product? Can you only use certain kind?
by|Mar 24, 2023
Answer This Question
Q:Does this system support the husky style hooks
by|Jan 10, 2023
Answer This Question
A: Yes if they are the newer husky hooks or Norsk hooks
by|Jan 11, 2023
Q:Do Rubbermaid Fast Track accessories work with this system
by|Sep 18, 2021
Answer This Question
A: Mike they do not fit our system
by|Sep 18, 2021
Showing 1-4 of 9
4.5 out of 5
out of 12 reviews
100% recommend this product
Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews
May 6, 2020
These panels look really great, and are really easy to install. This kit comes with everything yo...
These panels look really great, and are really easy to install. This kit comes with everything you need to mount it, including all the hardware for mounting to the wall studs.
For a finished garage space that needs to look nice, I think these are a great option. The one downside to this system is the cost of the hooks. For my workshop, it doesn't make sense to pay $20 for a hook when I can easily make a cheap piece of wood work just as well.
So, if you want your space to have a nice and clean finished look, I would highly recommend this kit. But, if you're like me and just need a simple hook to hang things on, there are cheaper options out there that will work just as well (it just won't look as nice!)
This is probably my third different brand of garage organizers and I think it’s going to be my fa...
This is probably my third different brand of garage organizers and I think it’s going to be my favorite. It’s been too cold outside to install this just yet, but I’ve marked where I want to install this and after looking at Norse’s website and reading the directions, it should be pretty easy to install.
The studs in my garage are 16” on center so that means I will get roughly three screws into into this panel which is great. I really like that the crews will be hidden by the slats after installing them. This kit comes with everything you need to complete it. It also provides pins that can be used to add on to them. Another thing I was really excited to find out is that accessories from other brands can be used with this panel. So that should save me the time and wait of ordering them online since they aren’t sold in stores. I wish I knew about these before I installed everything I have in my garage now because these are so functional and customizable and I probably could have done my entire garage in a day or two.
The slats are sturdy and once you mark your studs and level the first row, it’s smooth sailing. Just draw your stud line all the way done the length of the panel.
This is the second brand of slatwall I have used in my garage: the other brand I have used also w...
This is the second brand of slatwall I have used in my garage: the other brand I have used also was purchased from Home Depot. I am therefore able to compare my experience with the Norsk slatwall to that other system.
What I found superior in the Norsk system:
- The panels are much heavier than the other system, much more solid. The slats also lock together more tightly and are far easier to align. The other system had a bit of play in them, so I found myself constantly re-checking whether they were level and so installation took longer.
- The Norsk system seemed more flexible on positioning, as it was less sensitive to placement relative to studs. The other system had more requirements about positioning relative to studs.
- Each slat mated to the unit directly above and required no other pieces for mounting. The other system relied on the two side trim pieces to keep slats mounted. This complicated installation.
- Norsk slatwall includes all the parts to butt pieces together horizontally. There is a metal dowel that is included that allows 4 foot pieces to be put together to make 8+ foot sections. The other system required purchase of a special piece to enable attaching pieces together, and this was not easy to find.
- Norsk slatwall cuts like wood, cuts stay clean and do not melt despite being plastic. The other slatwall would tend to melt or shatter when cut with a miter saw. For my Norsk application I needed to cut pieces to 3 feet wide to fit under a cabinet, and I used the remaining foot of material on an adjacent wall. This required a lot of cutting to get right and there were no issues with getting clean cuts.
- Accessories seem to attach very securely to Norsk slatwall and do not slide. The other slatwall system's accessories did not have a means to secure to the slatwall and tended to slide laterally.
As for disadvantages, there were some with the Norsk system:
- I needed to build first under a wall-mounted cabinet, then place a second column of slats next to the first set, building the second slatwall higher on the wall. The issue with this was that it was very difficult to ensure the second column was started precisely enough so that the two columns could be mated together with the metal dowels. On first attempt I was 3/16 inch off and had to re-install the entire column to get the two columns aligned. Note this was an issue with my particular setup as I did not have two columns starting at the same height (you start installation from the top), but it is something to keep in mind if your installation is the same).
- Installation of the trim pieces on the sides was by far the most frustrating and difficult process. This probably took at least as long as the rest of the install. The clips seem to only loosely rest on the sides of the slats before the trim locks in place, the trim does not press in well, and the instructions were rather lacking in covering this step. I am considering foregoing the clips for the last trim piece and using adhesive instead.
- The Norsk system included a second set of clips which were only listed in the parts list (referred to as a "low clip"), but nowhere in the instructions was this referenced or used. An improved instruction manual on this step and the use of these clips would have been helpful.
Overall, I prefer this system to my earlier system and will likely to use Norsk for any future slatwall projects.
The Norsk Slatwall is a very nice PVC wall organization system. The different colors and kits mak...
The Norsk Slatwall is a very nice PVC wall organization system. The different colors and kits make the system very customizable, and can coordinate with your garage, shed, or other storage area.
The system is as tough as PVC can get, and it's easy to clean. I would be wary of hard impacts, that would chip or shatter the panels. This 4-panel kit includes the endcaps, and these need to be cut to size.
Installation was easy and feels quite sturdy. I plan to get more to expand the system as this will be the organizer I use for my closed-porch under-deck storage area. The only item that should be revisited are the endcaps - they come off easily and aren't very easy to install compared to the rest of the system.
My favorite part about this kit is that the hooks and baskets available are very high quality. If...
My favorite part about this kit is that the hooks and baskets available are very high quality. If I had a complaint, it would be that the panels themselves are not the sturdiest since they are made of PVC. If they got hit too hard, there would be some damage.
The installation was also time consuming and not the easiest garage system that I've installed. However, I was able to secure the kit to 4 different studs in the wall so the installation is secure and can hold a lot of weight. The weak part of the kit is the side trim pieces. They are difficult to install and come off easily. That probably needs to be re-worked.
The Norskwall slat wall system is awesomely easy to install and very flexible. I had a messy corn...
The Norskwall slat wall system is awesomely easy to install and very flexible. I had a messy corner of the garage that was begging to be organized. I had two kits, a 4 panel kit and an 8 panel kit. The kits come with everything you need. You simply hang the first piece and screw it in and then you pop the next piece and screw it in place. The kit has a lower trim piece and side trim pieces that produces a really clean, professional looking storage system.
The pieces are made of plastic and are easy to cut and are lightweight, making it an easy one-person project.
My only complaint is that hangers, hooks and shelves from my other rail and slat wall aren’t compatible, and looking online the selection for Norsk is smaller than other brands.
If you are looking for a high end look to storage systems for your walls, then this slatwall syst...
If you are looking for a high end look to storage systems for your walls, then this slatwall system may be for you. It is extruded PVC and has good strength. For the average homeowner or small shop, this system is very pricey for what it is. There are many options that create very usable wall storage that costs a fraction of this wall system. If cost is no object, then this system has a very refined look and would showcase any product placed on this wall. For my dollars, I would use another method of storage.
This entire system gets 5 stars from me, but the PVC panels are a bit flimsy. My point is that th...
This entire system gets 5 stars from me, but the PVC panels are a bit flimsy. My point is that the hangers (hooks, baskets etc..) are all very well made and strong but the panels themselves (being PVC) are the weakest point of the whole system.
I'd say it's extremely important to ensure that you're properly bolting/screwing these panels directly into wall studs or concrete and hanging your heaviest items/ hooks on or near those connection points! Even with the panels screwed in 16" o.c., hanging a wide hook with 50lbs on it between the screw mounting points allows the panel to flex a bit. This makes me concerned, therefore, 4 stars.. Perhaps they should reinforce the panels with metal strips or something to make them as strong as the hooks they make??
This slat wall panel kit is good, no matter how time goes I measure it it comes out to a little b...
This slat wall panel kit is good, no matter how time goes I measure it it comes out to a little bit over 8 ft.² , Having said that, the rest of it seems great now I just have to get some slatwall hooks for my brooms lawn sticks and other shelving items that I want to put on there. It put together real easy except the pieces didn’t actually snap together so you had to hold him while you were screwing it into the stud.But all in all this is a much cleaner look to the garage and the previous hook system
This Norsk Slatwall Panel is a great kit if you are looking for storage options & possibly lookin...
This Norsk Slatwall Panel is a great kit if you are looking for storage options & possibly looking to clean up your space. Installation is very simple. Once you look online at some PICS. The Video referenced in the manual is helpful but leaves a few areas out. The biggest area that i found lacking is Measurements.. advertising how many square feet the kit covers is great. however... nowhere does it cover how long the sections are or how tall the kit is when assembled.. a crucial detail when laying out to fit in a space. the manual & video talk about how easy it is. simply mark the top of where you want to start.. without covering how much vertical space it will take... this kit uses 48"W x 26-3/4"tall. it is a good kit and can esily be expanded or modified to adapt to most spaces.