Southwestern-style influences within this handmade area rug collection makes interior floors instantly feel like home. Artful detailing throughout each floorcovering honors the legacy of tribal handicrafts using a distinctive combination of cut and looped wool fibers to define each exotic geometric pattern. Repeating diamond shapes, stripes, triangles and pyramids get a burst of Boho chic in shades of pastel pink, sky blue, gray and gold with shaggy accents that emphasize the high-low profile and textural variation underfoot. A signature addition to the Novogratz by Momeni collection, each rug reflects the brands commitment to creating boutique-worthy home accents with an eclectic attitude that's accessible for everyday living.
- Elegantly crafted from 100% Wool Fibers
- Cotton backing helps keep the rug sturdy underfoot, a rug gripper or rug pad is recommended to prevent shifting or slipping
- Hand Tufted in India for enduring beauty and durability
- Keep your floor looking fresh by rotating the rug every 6 months
- Maintain the beauty of the rug by vacuuming with suction only, vacuums with beater bars are not recommended; spills and stains should be treated by a professional cleaner
- Sumptuous texture of the rug pile softens hard surfaces when layered over tile, stone and hardwood floors
- Suitable for all interior residential spaces including but not limited to living rooms, family rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and entryways
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Return Policy