Nupla has been an innovator for over 70 years in the development of fiberglass technologies and has earned the reputation as the industry standard for fiberglass striking, cutting, digging, and fire tools. Nupla handles are unaffected by sub zero temperatures, do not conduct heat or cold and are impervious to industrial chemicals. Nupla handles are also non-conductive and have a built in dielectric safety feature since Lifetime Nuplaglas is one of the finest insulators available. The 3 lb. Cross Pein Sledge Hammer has a drop forged, heat treated and tempered head. The radiused pein faces allow precise blows to be struck close to shafts and raised areas. The hammer can also be used for shaping and bending unhardened metals. The 14 in. hammer handle is solid pultruded fiberglass made with thousands of fiberglass strands and a unique resin making it super strong and resistant to weather, chemicals and insects (unlike most wooden handles). Ergonomic non-slip grip reduces arm strain due to less squeeze and gripping effort required. Cross Pein Hammer is used for general blacksmithing and is an excellent all around shop tool.
- All Nupla handles are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Most Nupla tools can be customized to your specifications such as variations of grip styles, handle lengths and replacement tips
- All Nupla tools feature lifetime Nuplaglas handles for strength, safety, and durability
- Nupla's non-slip handle designs can be used in wet conditions where moisture-laden wood or tubular steel would have disastrous results
- Smooth, resin rich Nupla handle surfaces protect users from splinters and resist UV deterioration
- Lifetime warranty: all Nupla products are warranted against any and all defects in material or manufacturing