Nupla has been an innovator for over 70 years in the development of fiberglass technologies and has earned the reputation as the industry standard for fiberglass striking, cutting, digging, and fire tools. Nupla handles are unaffected by sub zero temperatures, do not conduct heat or cold and are impervious to industrial chemicals. Nupla handles are also non-conductive and have a built in dielectric safety feature since Lifetime Nuplaglas is one of the finest insulators available. The Strike Pro 16 oz. Hammer has an economical configuration and is engineered to perform better than rubber or plastic face hammers. Using Nuplas patented smart hammer technology, the shot-loaded composite interior cavity is fully encased in a tough polymer outer jacket. Specially formulated striking face material provides optimum surface protection and durability. Strike Pro handles are solid fiberglass, made through a pultrusion process that uses thousands of fiberglass strands and a unique resin, making them super strong and resistant to weather, chemicals and insects, unlike most wood handles. This dead blow hammer offers the maximum level of ergonomic efficiency. It delivers more power, less rebound and vibration shock reducing the risk of musculoskeletal disorders. The Strike Pro is a tough, durable tool ideal for year round use.
- All Nupla handles are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Most Nupla tools can be customized to your specifications such as variations of grip styles, handle lengths and replacement tips
- All Nupla tools feature lifetime Nuplaglas handles for strength, safety, and durability
- Nupla's non-slip handle designs can be used in wet conditions where moisture-laden wood or tubular steel would have disastrous results
- Smooth, resin rich Nupla handle surfaces protect users from splinters and resist UV deterioration
- Lifetime warranty: all Nupla products are warranted against any and all defects in material or manufacturing