Oatey 16 oz. Black ABS Cement is a specially formulated medium-bodied cement that bonds ABS pipe with fittings for non-pressure applications. It has excellent gap filling properties. Black color cement easily identifies application to pipe surface.
- Medium-bodied black cement for use on all schedules and classes of ABS pipe and fittings up to 6 in. Dia with interference fit
- Low-V.O.C. solvent cement meets California south coast air quality management district (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- For all non-pressure applications
- Recommended application temperature 40 degree F to 110 degree F/ 4 degree C to 43 degree C
- Meets ASTM D-2235
- Excellent gap filling properties
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold. To learn more click here.