Oatey All-Purpose ABS, PVC and CPVC Medium Bodied Clear Cement is recommended for DWV, potable water and irrigation applications. Its medium body has excellent gap filling properties and is easy to apply with included in-lid dauber. This milky-clear, low VOC, all-purpose cement can be used to solvent weld all schedules and classes of ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Clear cement solvent welds ABS, PVC and CPVC, dauber included
- For DWV, potable water and irrigation applications
- Medium viscosity easily fills gaps and provides more working time
- Can be used on all schedules and classes of ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. diameter with interference fit
- Recommended application temperature of 40 degree F to 110 degree F / 4 degree C to 43 degree C
- Low VOC solvent cement that meets California South Coast Air Quality Management Districts (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 requirements
- Meets ASTM Standards D2564, D2235 and F493, and complies with NSF/ANSI 61 health effects requirements
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold. To learn more click here.