The Rain-R-Shine 8 oz. PVC Cement joins PVC pipe and fittings with a fast-acting formula. The solvent cement is designed for use in conditions where moisture is present. Includes a dauber stem for application.
- Medium-bodied blue cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. Dia with interference fit
- Low-V.O.C. solvent cement meets California south coast air quality management district (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Very fast-setting hot cement formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation
- Recommended for pool, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40 degree F to 110 degree F / 4 degree to 43 degree
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, up through 6 in. Dia where local codes permit
- Meets ASTM D-2564
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold. To learn more click here.