OZCO's Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) gives you the style you want with the strength you need. The 4 in x 4 in. Twin Rail Saddles are part of the complete OZCO Railing System and match seamlessly with other products in the line. OWT 4 in. x 4 in. Post Base Twin Rail Saddle can be mounted at 90° or perpendicular and can create a 90 corner or an in-line post. OZCO Rail Saddles are pre-engineered to accept the railing saddle at the proper height for building codes and include 2-cutouts for maximum versatility. Manufactured using heavy-gauge quality material with a decorative flair. The smooth black finish is powder coated offering corrosion resistant products that will last a lifetime. OWT wood connectors and decorative accents are not only beautiful but allow you to add your personal style to any outdoor project.
- Kit includes: 1-base plate, 2-rail saddle plates, 2-standard plates, 6-hex cap nuts, six 1-3/4 in. OWT timber screws, and 12 #12 x 1-1/4 in. Torx HD (T25)
- Engineered performance tested for product stability
- 3/16 in. T hot dipped galvanized and powder coated steel
- Corrosion resistant coated no pre-drilling required
- Hex head size: 3/8 in.
- Hardware included
- Approved for use with ACQ treated lumber