The Oatey 8 oz. PVC and CPVC Purple Primer, made from a mixture of solvents, is designed to remove surface dirt, oils and other contaminants from the surface of PVC or CPVC piping. Not recommended for use on ABS piping installations. Meets ASTM F-656 specifications.
- Purple-tinted aggressive primer for use on PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings
- Low-V.O.C. primer meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168 Amp/316 Amp or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Removes surface dirt, grease and grime as well as softens the pipe surface to allow a fast, secure solvent weld
- For use in areas where plumbing code calls for verification that a primer has been used
- NSF Listed
- Meets ASTM F-656
- All Oatey solvent cement and primer products are certified to UL Greenguard Gold. To learn more click here.