The Mt. Fuji tree is unique among cherries and has a number of exceptional qualities distinguishing this beautiful tree. The limbs and foliage tend to grow outwards in a dome-shaped fashion. Its unique form lends to the floral beauty in the spring, as the huge white blossoms appear to be tumbling down from the peak of the dome-shaped foliage. This form also causes the Mt. Fuji tree to grow quite compactly, making it a perfect dwarf-sized ornamental option.
- Compact growth makes it an excellent dwarf flowering ornamental
- Massive snow-white blossoms are among the largest of all cherries
- Foliage attains a unique dome shape, perfectly complementing its beautiful springtime floral display
- Large flowers are pleasantly almond-scented
- Mt. Fuji has received the award of garden merit from the royal horticultural society for its elegance and beauty