Yoshino Trees are some of the most historic and beautiful flowering cherry varieties and are the main attraction at the International Cherry Blossom Festival year after year. The fragrant pinkish-white blossoms are a gorgeous sight to witness and will be a show you always look forward to in spring. Because its a fast grower, you can expect your Yoshino tree to fill in its available space very quickly. With plenty of water your Yoshino will flourish and produce more flowers year after year. Yoshino trees have long been treasured for their sheer beauty and symbolic representation of the changes that spring brings to the world. Yoshino are beautiful and rapidly growing trees that will bring a positive and beautiful touch any landscape.
- Yoshino trees are the reason that cherry blossom trees are so widely cultivated
- Pinkish white blossoms fill the air with a powerfully sweet almond fragrance
- Yoshino trees are rapid growers
- Yoshino are the main attraction of the international cherry blossom festival
- Grows more flowers every year