This beautiful screen is hand-painted and hand-lacquered, and made of heavy, durable Elm wood. It depicts a typical Ching Ming Festival using the 18th century Asian style of raised Chinoiserie. Ching Ming Festival, also known as Grave-sweeping Day, is a national holiday in China to celebrate ancestors. Japan and Korea both have holidays very similar to the Ching Ming Festival.
- Authentic Chinese folding screen
- Hand painted festival scene
- Each panel measures 16 in. W x 72 in. H x 1 in. D
- Elegant design complements any style of decor
- Sturdy construction
- Foldable for easy storage
- Return Policy