A simple, effective, long-lasting solution to air infiltration, FoamSealR sill plate gasket provides a seal against air leakage, moisture and insect intrusion at the juncture of the foundation wall and sill plate in new and retrofit construction. FoamSealR sill plate gasket is made of polyethylene foam, offering exceptional durability. Use also in window and door frame openings or around building sections or panels. This product should be installed in accordance with applicable building codes.
- Minimizes air leakage at the foundation wall sill plate juncture, thus helping to reduce heat gain and loss
- Resists moisture movement from the foundation wall into the wooden structure
- Acts as a barrier to insects, sealing them out of the structure
- Installs quickly and easily, with no special tools
- Available in convenient 50 foot rolls in a choice of 3 widths to fit standard frame construction
- Click here to learn more about Eco Options and Energy Efficiency
- Buying guide and insulation calculator: