Pure Safety high performance insulation by Owens Corning is the world's first certified asthma and allergy friendly insulation that has up to 65% less dust and is mold and mildew resistant. Plus, it is formulated and tested to be fire resistant, helping to provide valuable extra minutes in the event of a fire. Pure Safety insulation has also been tested in accordance to ASTM C423 for excellent sound absorption and ASTM E90 for the control of noise in walls, floors and ceilings. It has a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) rating of 1.20. So while some home improvements are all about adding beauty, Pure Safety insulation contributes to the health, safety and comfort of your home. And that's even more important. In addition, Pure Safety insulation delivers excellent thermal performance that keeps your home and family more comfortable and saves on heating and cooling costs. The asthma and allergy friendly Certification Program independently tests and identifies consumer products that are more suitable for those living with asthma and allergies.
- Up to 65% less dust, mold and mildew resistant
- High-density, all-purpose insulation
- Versatile applications: walls, floor and attics
- Requires no stapling or special fasteners - batts stay in place in walls and floors
- Dimensions: 3-1/2 in. x 15 in. x 93 in., 5-pieces (48.4 sq. ft./bag)
- Can be combined with FOAMULAR insulating sheathing to achieve greater R-value in exterior wall applications
- Attributes: R-15, unfaced batt