Individually hand-cast in Germany for unyielding quality and craftsmanship, Ozeri presents its Professional Series Ceramic Earth Fry Pan. Quadruple sealed, this pan utilizes a 4-Ply ceramic coating that is hardened for scratch resistance and lifetime performance. It boasts an environmentally friendly coating that delivers non-stick perfection while remaining free of GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, bisphenols such as BPA, BPS and BPF, as well as APEO, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP. Both EPA and FDA research on exposure to some of these compounds suggest associations with several kinds of cancers and health issues. Although PFOA and PFOS are being phased out of production, non-stick coatings today are often made with the aid of a new generation of fluoropolymers, known as GenX fluorinated chemicals and PFBS, which the EPA has more recently cited as suggestive of cancer and when consumed, may affect the kidneys, blood, immune system, liver and developing fetuses. Also of concern are APEO chemicals, which are restricted in Germany due to potential toxicity. The Professional Series Ceramic Earth Pan utilizes no such chemicals and is also free of NMP and NEP. With extraordinary durability, the Professional Series Ceramic Earth Fry Pan boasts a 9 mm aluminum core and features a magnetized AISI 430 layer to achieve ideal cooking temperatures with less energy on induction stoves. Oven safe to 260 C / 500 F, and 100% hand-cast and made in Germany. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Individually hand-cast in Germany and quadruple sealed with a professional ceramic coating that is 100% free of APEO, PFOA, NMP, NEP and BPA
- Achieves non-stick perfection without risk of exposure to GenX fluorinated chemicals, PFBS, bisphenols (BPS), APEO, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Boasts a 4-Ply ceramic coating hardened for scratch resistance and lifetime performance
- Features a durable aluminum core treated with a magnetized AISI 430 layer for use with induction stoves
- Oven safe to 260°C/ 500°F, with a comfortable heat-resistant under-coated handle 100 % hand-cast and made in Germany
- Return Policy