The new 2nd generation Ozeri Precision Bath Scale with auto calibration technology makes monitoring your weight easy, right out of the box. Updated with new sensor technology, the 2nd generation Ozeri Precision Bath Scale boast weighing precision of 0.1 lbs./0.05 kg a 100% improvement from the first generations 0.2 lbs./0.1 kg graduation. It also boasts a new maximum weight capacity of 440 lbs. or 200 kg. The Ozeri Precision Bath Scale is newly enhanced with a handy Tare button that allows for quick and easy weighing of your infant, pet or luggage item, while in your arms. It also features a convenient unit button that instantly changes the unit of measurement from pounds to kilograms and optionally British stones. With Step-on Activation, weight measurements are displayed upon stepping onto the scale, with no tapping required to turn on or activate the scale. Selected by the Carillion Clinic network of hospitals, primary and specialty physicians, the new 2nd generation Ozeri Precision Bath Scale is durably made with impact resistant tempered glass, and features an easy-to-read LCD screen. It turns off automatically to conserve battery life, and runs on 2 AAA batteries (included). Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed.
- Newly enhanced weighing technology now measures to the nearest 50 g (0.1 lb./0.05 kg), with a maximum weight of 440 lbs. (200 kg)
- Now includes a Tare Button for quick and easy weighing of your infant, pet or luggage item
- Convenient unit button switches between pounds, kilograms and British standard
- Bright LCD screen provides immediate and easy-to-read results throughout the day
- Sturdy design made of impact-resistant tempered glass, with step-on activation for immediate weight measurements
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs