The 16-Gauge 1-3/4 in. (45 mm) Powercleats hardwood flooring nails are superior quality nails, meeting the requirements of the MFMA (Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association) and NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association). Due to well defined barbs, Powercleats have the best holding power in the industry. The innovative L-shaped design original to POWERNAIL helps to eliminate split tongues and squeaks in your floor. A 5,000-count box will cover approximately 1000 sq. ft. of flooring.
- 1-3/4 in. L, 16-Gauge l-style cleats for hardwood flooring
- Super-sharp barbs on nail shaft gives this cleat ultimate holding power over time
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in powernailer model 445, model 45, model 45R
- Can be used with any 16-Gauge L-style cleat nailer
- Meets MFMA and NWFA Requirements
- Manufactured to exacting standards