Control Your Room The PROSOCOUSTIC WAVEPro Series offers a unique blend of absorption and diffusion in 1 product. Our unique diffusor pattern inside each panel allows greater absorption efficiency in a slimer design. WAVEPro panels are extremely easy to mount with the included 18 in. Z-Clips and machine screw inserts. Additional machine screw inserts provide easy access for additional Z-Clips, offering extra durability in high-traffic areas or when ceiling mounted. PROSOCOUSTIC WAVEPro Series are mold and moisture resistant, UL classified and ASTM E84 Class A fire resistant, ISPM-15 certified for worldwide transport and meet LEEDs requirements for environmental safety with FCS and ECC certification. Absorption-Enhancing Diffusion Frame The WAVEPro Series frame includes diffusion cut right into the frame. The frame starts life out as an UltraStock FR MDF panel with a Class A Fire Rating, contains no added formaldehyde and is FSC and Eco- Certified. From there our proprietary diffusion design is machine-cut right into the frame, ensuring every panel is of the highest quality and effectiveness. Superior Absorption PROSOCOUSTIC uses ROCKWOOL ROCKBOARD 40 insulation due to its superior absorption, health, safety and sustainability factors over fiberglass or foam. Stone wool does not retain mold or bacteria and doesn't burn. Since no binding agents or glues are used, there is no flame, smoke or off-gassing.
- Combined diffusion and absorption providing more effective acoustical control
- Application: anywhere acoustic treatment is needed, home, office, studio, house of worship, etc.
- Fabric: 100% polyester acoustic grade diamond knit fabric, moisture wicking finish keeps the panel drier and cooler
- Acoustic material: mixture of basalt rock and slag steel micro filaments compressed into sheets
- Frame: the wave pro series frame includes diffusion designed right into the product, the frame starts life out as an ultra-stock FR MDF panel that has a class A fire rating, contains no added formaldehyde and is FSC and eco-certified, from there each panel is machine-cut to create our special diffusion design, ensuring every panel is of the highest quality and with the most effective diffusion properties
- Attachment: screen spline insert holds fabric to panel and provides proper fabric tensioning, no staples, glues or adhesives, which means no VOCs or off gassing
- Recycled material: made from up to 80% post industrial waste, 100% recyclable
- Installation: integrated T-nut and Z-clip for easy, level and hang, installation
- Class A fire rating