Lady Godiva Orange English Marigold has bright orange blooms, that look similar to a mum, making it the perfect fall hanging basket. It grows 10-16 in. tall and 12-18 in. wide at maturity. It also attracts butterflies and resist deer.
- Pre-order now for shipping the week of May 4th
- Partial to full sun (4+ hours) required
- Fertilize every third watering with Proven Winners Water soluble plant food
- Light trim in July and August is beneficial; never trim off more that 20% of branches
- Annual except in zones 7-11.
- Hanging baskets come preplanted as shown in photo with a 2 oz. packet of Proven Winners premium time release fertilizer