Happy Jack Clematis from Proven Winners has velvety plum-purple flowers with intriguing center highlights and bright yellow stamens. This long-flowering beauty blooms from mid-summer into fall. Low maintenance, long bloom time and bold color are three great reasons to include the Happy Jack Purple in your garden this year.
- Happy Jack Purple Clematis from Proven Winners offers better color and bigger flowers than the popular "Jackmanii" clematis with a very long bloom time and intense purple flower color
- Prefers partial to full sun (4+ hours) and cool, moist, well-drained soil, grows to be 6-8 ft. tall and 3-4 ft. wide, at time of shipment, this plant will be about 1.5 to 2-years old
- Intense purple flowers bloom in summer, prune back to 2 ft. in spring and apply controlled-release fertilizer, 3 Gal. shrubs are 8 in. to 4 ft. tall when shipped, depending on the season
- Hardiness zones: 5-9. Be sure to check your USDA hardiness zone if you want this plant to come back year after year
- Shrubs shipped from November through April will arrive dormant