Juliet Grape Tomato from Proven Selections produces a generous crop for snacking, salads, pastes and sauces. Fruit has a long shelf life without harvesting every day. It is disease resistant, resistant to early blight and tolerant to late blight. Grow in gardens, raised beds and in patios. Use fresh in salads or use in pastes and sauces. Can or dry for later use.
- 6 to 8 ft. tall, fruit weight is approximately 1 oz. at maturity
- Full sun (6+ hours) required
- Hardy in zones 10-11, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success
- Vegetables and herbs are 5-10 in. at shipment
- Grande containers are 4.25 in. in diameter and tall