Mucho Nacho Jalepeno from Proven Selections is crisp, juicy and perfect for eating fresh from the garden. It is milder than other Jalepenos and is perfect for stuffing and roasting. Dry or freeze for later use. As with any ornamental pepper, please be careful when planting around children. Mucho Nacho grows to be approximately 4 in. long.
- 1.5-2 ft. tall, fruit size is approximately 4 in. long at maturity
- Full sun (6+ hours) required
- Hardy in zones 10-11, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success
- Vegetables and herbs are 5-10 in. at shipment
- Grande containers are 4.25 in. in diameter and tall
- Grow in gardens and containers, use fresh, roasted or stuffed, freeze or dry for later use
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world, our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance