This 10-Pack of Pegatha multipurpose deck railing baluster connectors will save you time and money when installing this 3/4 in. round or square aluminum deck railing balusters (sold separately) on either level or stair railing. No more time-consuming drilling for each baluster. Simply attach the connectors to the top and bottom deck rails with the provided stainless steel screws and install the balusters. Connectors give balusters a snug and secure fit and are completely hidden by the balusters for a smooth, professional look for your deck railing.
- Designed to connect any 3/4 in. diameter round or square aluminum deck railing baluster to top and bottom level or stair deck rails
- Installs quickly and securely with provided stainless steel screw
- 1-Package of 10 connectors will secure five 3/4 in. diameter aluminum deck railing balusters to top and bottom level or stair deck rails, quantity of balusters ordered needs to match qty of connectors ordered in order to do top and bottom rails
- Strong, sturdy nylon connector and stainless steel screw will hold balusters securely on railing
- Completely hidden from weathering elements by baluster and will not degrade from sun or harsh weather exposure
- Give your deck a streamlined, professional look with no unsightly baluster fasteners showing
- Reduces potential for wood rot by eliminating need to drill holes on bottom deck rail where water can pool