This Pentek NCP-10 pleated carbon-impregnated polyester filter cartridge reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor in residential and municipal drinking water. It has a nominal filtration rating of 10 microns at an efficiency of 85%. The filter will reduce free available chlorine (FAC) at 2 PPM by at least 50% in up to 225 Gal. at a flow rate of 1 GPM. The cartridge is made of carbon-impregnated polyester media pleated around a rigid polypropylene core with plastisol end caps for strength and resistance to bacteria. It has an initial pressure drop of 2 psi at a recommended flow rate of 3 GPM, and operates over a temperature range of 40 to 125°F (4.4 to 51.7°C). This filter cartridge is for use in rural, residential, and municipal drinking water purification.
- Reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor in residential and municipal drinking water
- Nominal filtration rating of 10 micron
- Carbon-impregnated polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core for strength and resistance to bacteria
- Initial pressure drop of 2 psi at a flow rate of 3 GPM
- Temperature range of 40°F to 125°F (4.4°C to 51.7°C)