This Pentek PD-25-934 polypropylene filter cartridge reduces sand, silt, scale, and rust particles in commercial drinking water and industrial fluid applications. It has a nominal filtration rating of 25 microns at an efficiency of 85%. The filter is made of thermally bonded polypropylene microfibers for resistance to chemicals and bacteria and minimal fiber release. It has an initial pressure drop of less than 2 psi at a flow rate of 2 GPM, and operates over a temperature range of 40 to 175°F (4.4 to 79.4°C). This polypropylene filter cartridge meets National Sanitation Foundation/American National Standards Institute (NSF/ANSI) standard 42 for quality assurance, and is used for treatment of commercial drinking water and industrial filtration applications.
- Reduces sand, silt, scale, and rust particles in commercial drinking water and industrial fluid applications
- Nominal filtration rating of 25 micron
- Bonded polypropylene microfiber for resistance to chemicals and bacteria
- Initial pressure drop of less than 2 psi at a flow rate of 2 GPM
- Temperature range of 40°F to 175°F (4.4°C to 79.4°C)