Permatex's 500° High Heat Epoxy is the first and only high temperature liquid syringe epoxy. Ideal for surface repairs with high temperatures such as under-hood automotive and home repair. This high temperature epoxy withstands 2X higher temperatures compared to standard epoxies that traditionally breakdown at 250°F. Ideal for under-hood repairs where temperatures can range up at 400°F on a hot summer day.
- Seal against many liquids, gasses and common automotive fluids
- Ideal for under-hood automotive applications
- Eliminates need to weld or braze
- Sets in 10-minutes/cures in 2-hours
- Bonds to metals, hard plastics, ceramics, glass rubber and more