With Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner, you only need one cleaner to fight dirt, grime and grease, while EPA registered to disinfect and kill 99% of germs on most surfaces throughout your home. Pine-Sol gives you 4X cleaning action and a great, long lasting scent. It deodorizes and wipes out odor causing bacteria leaving a pleasant Pine scent. This concentrated formula cleaner can tackle any challenge, just mix Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner with water at different strengths to adjust your cleaning power each time, unlike premixed cleaners. Pine-Sol All Purpose Cleaner is safe to use on most hard non-porous surfaces including finished hardwood, ceramic tile, linoleum, plastic, and leaves no sticky residue. Pine-Sol Original Pine can also be used to freshen laundry. With the power of Pine-Sol on your side, you only have to clean once to get the job done right.
- DISINFECTANT CLEANER: The ideal solution to any mess, Pine-Sol cleans and disinfects, killing 99.9% of germs including the COVID-19 virus*; Package may vary
- ONE BOTTLE DOES IT ALL: This Pine-Sol multi-use cleaner penetrates and cleans messes on a wide variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including floors, sinks, counters, stoves, bathtubs, tile and more
- CONCENTRATED CLEANER: Pine-Sol all-purpose cleaner is a concentrated disinfectant cleaner that can be diluted to different strengths; one 24 oz bottle provides 12 gallons of cleaning power
- PINE-SOL SCENT: Sanitize, deodorize and eliminate odor causing bacteria with the long-lasting fresh scent of Pine-Sol's all-purpose cleaner in Original Pine
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING DISINFECTANT: The #1 pine-scented dilutable cleaner, based on IRI sales data dated 9/26/2020, Pine-Sol all purpose disinfecting cleaner powers through tough grease and grime
- Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: GLYCOLIC ACID: 1.75%; OTHER INGREDIENTS: 98.25%; TOTAL: 100.00%; CONTAINS PINE OIL
- Usage Directions: GENERAL CLEANING AND FLOORS: Use 1/4 cup per gallon of water. Usually no rinsing required. On wood surfaces, do not allow puddles of cleaner to remain. *Not recommended for use on unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn flooring. Test a small area first. TOUGH JOBS: Use full strength and rinse immediately. Not recommended for use full-strength on copper or aluminum. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. Usage: Commercial kitchens, cafeterias, bathrooms, and tough jobs
- Caution Statement: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. FIRST AID: EYES - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Non ionic surfactant. DISPOSAL: Recycle empty container, or discard in trash.
- Shop all Pine Sol items