The HDF900 Poulan PRO front tine tiller features the powerful Poulan PRO 208cc engine, adjustable tilling widths and depths. This powerful, lightweight machine is ideal for preparing small gardens or flowerbeds and is maneuverable for easy transport and storage. Lightweight and maneuverable for easy transport and storage.
- Poulan PRO engine packs 208cc of power and is easy to start
- Adjustable 12 - 24 in. and 26 in. tilling widths let you modify row width to your specific tasks, the max 26 in. width covers ground quickly while the 12 in. width lets you till between rows of plants to control weeds and aerate soil
- 12 in. steel tines are hardened by heat-treating for added durability and wear resistance
- Single rotation tines move in a forward motion to propel the unit as well as cultivate previously tilled or soft soil
- 2-durable, 8 in. solid plastic wheels provide for balance and ease of transport
- Adjustable, steel depth stake acts as a brake to make tilling easier and lets you set and maintain up to a 6 in. tilling throughout the job