These cable clamps are constructed from galvanized aluminum. They include steel nuts and bolts and are used to clamp cable loops into fixed positions. These cable clamps measure 3/8 in. and a normal loop assembly would use three clamps.
- Used to make a loop in cables or ropes
- Keeps a loop in a fixed position
- It is suggested to use three clamps to secure loop
- Steel construction
- Secured with 2 threaded nuts
- An adjustable wrench may be required for installation
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing