Pure Beauty Farms proudly grows the Cuphea (Mexican Heather) Plant. It is a low-maintenance annual that blooms from late spring until frost without needing deadheading. While the flowers of this plant may be small, they more than make up for size in quantity.
- Because of its small size and dense habit, cuphea makes the perfect addition to mixed containers and garden plantings without diminishing the effects of other plants, cuphea attracts hummingbirds and other pollinators
- Although some varieties may tolerate part shade, this annual likes full sun best
- Fertilize cuphea regularly throughout the Summer for the best, biggest, and most consistent display
- Prefers consistent moisture throughout the growing season, it does need well-drained soil
- Hand selected for best quality from our Pure Beauty Farms