Straight Saddle connectors are for use in dry locations. Connectors are used to connect Flexible metal conduit or Armored and Metal Clad cables to a junction box or enclosure. With a tri-head screw/clamp design, the connectors can be installed by using a slotted, Phillips or Robertson head screwdriver.
- Die cast zinc construction ensures mechanical protection for the raceway
- Die cast zinc provides corrosion-resistance
- Galvanized steel clamp and screws provide a durable and corrosion-resistance
- For use with 3/8 in. flex conduit or cable
- Saddle clamp ensures proper conduit or cable connection for raceway