A useful addition to any plumber's toolbox, the RIDGID 14 in. Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench is a plumbing wrench that features sturdy ductile-iron housing and an I-beam handle for exceptional durability and leverage. This RIDGID pipe wrench has a quickly adjustable full-floating forged hook jaw featuring self-cleaning threads and easily replaceable spring assembly, hook jaw and heel jaw. A versatile plumbing tool, this straight pipe wrench is suited to all types of pipe work and comes in a convenient red color that is always easy to find. This 14 in. plumbing wrench is ideal for pipe diameters of 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. with a capacity of up to 2 in.
- Sturdy ductile-iron housing and I-beam handle deliver superior durability and longevity
- Heavy-duty pipe wrench features a full floating forged hook jaw for superior gripping and quick adjustments
- Reliable self-cleaning threads with easily replaceable hook jaw, heel jaw and spring assembly
- Ideal for pipe diameters of 1/2 in. to 1-1/2 in. with a pipe capacity of up to 2 in. (50 mm)
- Straight pipe wrench features a non-stick adjustment nut for worry-free operation
- Heavy-duty RIDGID pipe wrenches comply with federal specifications GGG-W65IE, type ll, class A
- Full lifetime warranty against material defects and workmanship