Designed for transplanting small perennials and bulbs, the extra-long blade of the Radius Ergonomic Transplanter has depth markings to aid you in finding the proper planting depths. The end of the blade has the perfect shape to pop tender plants out of the plastic 6-pack planters that you find in flats at the nursery. This product is so versatile you can substitute if for an all-purpose trowel and a weeder. We always have 1 nearby in the garden.
- Award-winning yard maintenance equipment with a unique, patented blade for optimal performance in all soil conditions
- Radius transplanter with an ultra-lightweight die-cast aluminum blade that is sharper and stronger than steel
- Comfortable natural Radius Grip that provides extra leverage to make this transplanter an ideal garden tool for seniors, gardeners with limited range of motion and hand strength, arthritis or carpal tunnel
- Transplanter with a comfortable non-latex thermoplastic grip for comfort and ease of use
- Radius Garden transplanter with depth markings on the shovel blade for effectively transplanting bulbs
- Limited lifetime guarantee- continental US only