The Razorri Solido S6 complete sharpening stone kit enables you to safely and easily sharpen and polish all of your bladed instruments. Dull blades are not only ineffective but are also dangerous to you and those around you. With our two double-sided Alumina Oxide sharpening stones you can take pride in having knives so sharp you can shave the hairs off your arm. Our stones don't require fancy oils to use, just some standard tap water is enough to lubricate your blade as it moves across the sharpening stone. The #400 grit is only for repairing knives or chipped blades as it will remove more material from the blade. The #1000 is good for general-use sharpening, while the higher grit #3000 and #8000 stones are best for honing your already-sharpened blades. Once done with sharpening and honing, you can use the leather strop to remove any lingering burrs and produce a mirror-like polish on your blade. ADDITIONAL TIPS: * Maintaining the angle is a breeze thanks to our 15-degree angle guide, which attaches to your knife. * Be patient and take your time while sharpening, it could take up to an hour depending on how dull or damaged your blade has become. * If the stone starts to feel dry or you feel too much friction, add more water to the stone.
- Upgraded 15° angled base: no more bending over nor awkward toil wrist angles with the ergonomically inclined base, simply guide your blade down the 15° angled bamboo base to let gravity do all the hard work for you, lighter gesture even keep sharpening for a long time.
- Easy to use: simply soak the alumina oxide stone in water for 10-minutes and you are ready to start sharpening, razorri waterstones are much easier to use than Arkansas stones or slip-stone grinders and a lot less messy than oil-based stones
- Choose your grit: our complete kit comes with stones in 4-different grits so you can do everything from repairing dull, damaged blades to putting a honed edge on your razor-sharp chef's knife or straight razor
- Complete kit: this kit includes a 400/1000 grit stone for sharpening dull and damaged blades and a 3000/8000 grit stone for refining the edge of your blade, leather strop can be used at the end of sharpening to put a super-fine edge on your blade
- Ideal gift: nice packing for the complete kit for beginners, value of money and giftable for your family and friends no matter daily or festival
- Return Policy