Whether you're charging your batteries or creating an emergency power back-up system, you can rest assured you are purchasing a superior system with the Renogy Premium Kit. If efficiency and reliability are high on your wish list, the Renogy 800-Watt Premium Kit is an ideal choice. This kit includes the new 100-Watt Mono Solar Panel which is not only sleek in size, weight and color but are made of the highest efficiency solar cells that Renogy has to offer. The Rover Li 60 Amp MPPT Charge Controller, also included in this kit, features multiphase synchronous rectification and Maximum Power Point Tracking technologies, which increase charging efficiency. Our new Bluetooth module is also included which can be paired to the Renogy BT application and Renogy DC Home App. The Renogy BT application and Renogy DC Home application allows users to remotely monitor and change their photovoltaic system's parameters with a few simple swipes on their smartphone or tablet. For convenience, this kit also consists of 8 sets mounting Z-Brackets, branch connectors, one 20 ft. 10AWG Male and Female Connector Adaptor Kit, one 8 ft. 4 AWG Tray Cable and fusing components for protection of your controller and battery. This Premium Kit is perfect for installation on an RV, boat or camper. It can also be installed in a ground mount system next to an off-grid campsite, making it an ideal choice for many off-grid applications.
- 【Reliable Power Output】 Renogy's 100W monocrystalline solar panel can provide an average of 400-500 Watt-hours (Wh) or 33-41Amp-hours (Ah) of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
- 【Efficient Performance】 Bypass diodes protect the solar cells from overheating and allow the solar panel to continue working during accidental shading by bypassing the underperforming cells.
- 【Industry-Leading Technology】 This Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Panel is made from high purity silicon cells coated with advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide long-lasting durability.
- 【Built to Last】 Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame provides extended outdoor use that ensures the panel can last for decades. The IP65 rated junction box is versatile due to its ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
- 【Fast and Easy Installation】 Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.