A few hours of direct sunlight everyday will keep your Video Doorbell Battery charged around the clock. An adjustable mounting bracket allows for maximum exposure. with an included toolkit and cable, you'll be set up in just a few minutes.
- Connects to Ring Video doorbell 2, Video doorbell 3, Video doorbell 3+ and Video doorbell 4 for a continuous charge, so your Ring doorbell will stay charged around the clock
- Ring recommends at least 3-hours to 4-hours of direct sunlight, depending on your usage you will want to make sure there are no obstructions that could be casting a shadow on your Ring solar panel such as an extended roof, trees, bushes, etc.
- Ability to recharge varies based on device settings, motion notifications and sun exposure in the area of placement
- With an included toolkit and cable, you'll be set up in just a few minutes
- Product dimensions: solar panel: 7.8 in. x 5.5 in. x 0.5 in. (19.8 cm x 14 cm x 1.3 cm)/cable: 20 ft. L (6.1 m)
- Connection: fork connector
- Solar panel power rating: 2.4W, 5VDC
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
- Return Policy