Upgrade your outdoor lights around driveways and backyards with smart, weather-resistant, energy-efficient LED bulbs. The PAR38 Smart LED bulb shines up to 1500 lumens of neutral white light. Connect to the Ring Bridge to enable customizable smart controls, adjust the brightness and set schedules, all in the Ring App. You can also link with other select Ring Smart Lights, compatible Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices to illuminate whenever motion is detected
- Replaces standard 120W incandescent bulbs in compatible sockets and outdoor fixtures around driveways, backyards and more.
- Weather resistant.
- Connect to the Ring Bridge (sold separately) in the Ring App to enable smart controls like turning your lights on or off, setting schedules and adjusting the brightness from anywhere.
- Group bulb with other Ring Smart Lights or link to compatible Ring Doorbells and Cams in the Ring App to set the bulb to turn on when these other Ring Devices detect motion.
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $1.93 per year. 2
- 25,000-hour lifespan.
- Bulb is dimmable through the Ring App and select Alexa-enabled devices only. Not for use with standard dimmer switches.
- 2Based on standard usage of 3 hours per day, 11c per kWh. Cost depends on rates and use.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs