This Vintage Nick & Nora Martini/Cocktail glass gained its popularity through the film The Thin Man, a 1934 comity mystery film. The main characters, Nick and Nora Charles, sip cocktails out of these glasses throughout the film, and popularized the glass shape as a result. Today, Nick and Nora glasses serve as a throwback to the good old days, and are often used by craft cocktail bartenders (mixologist) to put a fun twist on classic and modern drinks alike.
- Each glass is diamond wheel engraved adding elegance to everyday use
- This 5.5 oz. cocktail glass is ideal for serving classic martinis, manhattans, or sidecars
- Sleek, rounded bowl design makes sipping cocktails easier than in a traditional martini glass
- Each design is elegantly ethed on libbey's highest quality, master reserve glassware, made and designed 100% in the USA
- Each cocktail glass measures 6 in. tall x 3 in. round, dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended
- Return Policy