Safavieh's Courtyard collection was created for today's indoor/outdoor lifestyle. These beautiful but practical rugs take outdoor decorating to the next level with new designs in fashion-forward colors, and patterns from classic to contemporary. Made with enhanced material for extra durability, Courtyard rugs are pre-coordinated to work together in related spaces inside or outside the home. Safavieh developed a special sisal weave that achieves intricate designs that are so easy to maintain, you simply clean your rug with a garden hose.
- 100% Polypropylene
- No backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to help prevent shifting and sliding
- Power loomed in Turkey
- Rug Size: 6 ft. 7 in. X 9 ft. 6 in.
- [DURABLE & EASY TO MAINTAIN]: Simply spot clean by gently blotting out minor stains with mild detergent or carpet cleaner
- [NON-SHED, FADE & STAIN RESISTANT]: Expertly machine-woven from enhanced synthetic durable fibers that are fade and stain resistant and have minimal shedding in a 0.25-inch thick pile
- [PETS & KID-FRIENDLY]: Safe for everyday indoor high foot traffic areas
- [TRUSTED BRAND]: SAFAVIEH has been a trusted brand and leader in home furnishings for over 100 years, using their expertise in crafting trendy high-quality designs; Begin your rug search with Safavieh and explore our wide selection of products today
- Available in multiple sizes and/or colors
- Digital images and product dimensions are as accurate as possible: Variance of 3 inches is standard. Patterns may vary depending on shape and size selected.
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight; Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Learn how to clean and maintain your area rug
- Choose the best area rug size for every room in your home
- Shop all Safavieh Area Rugs here
- Shop all Safavieh Rug Pads here
- Return Policy