The Wilcox All-in-One undermount Fireclay kitchen sink brings SINKOLOGY Inspire Collection and Pfister Stellen faucet that combines sleek, simple lines and contemporary curves to create a modern faucet designed to meet today's demand for popular urban and Euro designs Faucets to your home. The Wilcox 24 in. Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink blends the charm and comfort of an apron-front sink with the functional durability of fireclay material. The Crisp White color is clean and beautiful and SINKOLOGY's SureFire finish creates a simple-to-clean, shiny surface. The Wilcox's fireclay material is fired at 2100° to lock in its natural durability, and your sink is guaranteed not to chip, crack, rust, or stain, and we stand by that guarantee with the SINKOLOGY Everyday Promise lifetime warranty. This fireclay kitchen sink has an exposed apron-wrap design offers the classic appeal of a farmhouse sink, and with matching accessories available, you can complete the perfect sink for the heart of your home.
- Included: SINKOLOGY Wilcox 24 in. undermount farmhouse fireclay sink; Pfister Stellen contemporary pull-down kitchen faucet in brushed stainless; SINKOLOGY stainless bottom grid, strainer drain, fireclay CareIQ kit and free scrubber
- Kitchen sink dimensions: 24 in. x 18 in. x 10 in.
- Ideal for: the Wilcox's II compact and beautiful design is a stunning solution for your home's small kitchen, prep area, laundry room, or tiny-living kitchen
- SINKOLOGY lifetime warranty: the Wilcox II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive SINKOLOGY everyday promise lifetime warranty
- Sink installation: designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90° side walls
- Durability: SINKOLOGY's fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100°F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material
- Pfister Stellen faucet in brushed stainless, features high arc spout for added clearance and reach
- Product compliance: product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for lead-free plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. safe drinking water act