The SPAX 1-3/4 in. dia. Plasti-Grip ci Prong insulation washer is the perfect solution to attach rigid insulation. Patented prongs enable pre-spotting for easy on-the-wall fastening. Appropriate for all substrates including masonry/foundation walls, wood and steel. Recommended for use with SPAX #8 or #10 Dia construction screws. Energy efficient and labor-saving attachment of all types of rigid insulation. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
- Designed to reduce thermal bridging and air infiltration
- Flexible design allows washer to flatten flush without tearing insulation
- For use with: extruded polystyrene (XPS), expanded polystyrene (EPS), polyisocyanurate (ISO) or mineral/stone wool
- Recommended by leading insulation manufacturers
- Compared to adhesives a washer/screw combination does not require setup time, will not sag and will compress the insulation flat against the substrate
- Utilize with appropriate type and length fastener depending on substrate type and insulation thickness, minimum fastener head diameter of 1/4 in. required
- UV additive for extended exposure during the course of construction (3-months to 6-months)