The SPAX Factor- For the craftsman that concentrates on the details, We Work for You. For the Pro that puts qualify first, we help you create stronger connections, enhance performance and improve results when your reputation is on the line. Say Good Bye to your fathers traditional lag. SPAX PowerLags offer superior installation performance and durability over traditional lag screws and carriage bolts for structural wood construction. Made of carbon steel and coated for long term durability to ensure your project endures. Made SPAX is your trusted partner for your fastening needs. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
- Stay stronger for longer heat treated grade 5 durability subjecting the screw to heat treating gives greater strength and reduces breakage, tested under the tougest scenerios to give you confidence in every connection
- Check out our threads our patented thread serration technology allows the screw to be driven faster, easier to install, and reduces splitting in wood, let the SPAX factor take some of the hassle out of your next project
- Ideal replacement for the conventional lag ICC-ES building code recognized for use in structural wood to wood applications check out our ICC-ES report ESR-1843
- Options and more options, offers the largest selection of code recognized structural wood to wood engineered fasteners in the industry
- Manufactured to imperial size standards with industry leading pull-through and withdrawl values
- Carbon steel screw coated in zinc is your ideal fastener for your interior structural needs
- Trend setting low profile built-on washer head design offers a contemporary and sleek finished installation, excellent draw down strength without the need for a separate washer delivers superior clamping ability and 40% less driving torque
- Hex size: 3/8 in.