The SPAX Factor - For the craftsman that concentrates on the details, We Work for You. For the Pro that puts qualify first, we help you create stronger connections, enhance performance and improve results when your reputation is on the line. This high performance wood screw is not your average screw. While it is designed for wood applications it is also functional for other materials like masonry, drywall, plastic, and up to 24ga steel. Masonry and Concrete do require pre-drilling. It is made with carbon steel and coated for durability to fasten strongly and securely. U.S made SPAX is your trusted partner for your fastening needs. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
- Check out our Threads!! Our patented thread serration technology allows the screw to be driven faster, easier to install, and reduces splitting in wood. Let the SPAX FACTOR take some of the hassle out of your next project.
- No required pre-drilling in wood. Be more efficient on the job by eliminating time consuming steps with self drilling SPAX UNIQUE 4CUT POINT technology.
- T-Star plus drive provides superior bit engagement. Better bit engagement means quicker installation with less effort. Welcome to the world of one-hand overhead driving.
- This low profile washer head design is ideal for the installation of cabinetry. Enjoy excellent clamping force with high pull through resistance to streamline your next project.
- Stay Stronger for Longer! Heat Treated Grade 5 Durability. Subjecting the screw to heat treating gives greater strength and reduces breakage. Tested under the tougest scenerios to give you confidence in every connection.
- Wafer Head Construction screws provide excellent draw down and holding performance in multiple materials where a flush or countersunk installation is not possible or desired.
- This carbon steel screw coated in yellow zinc is your ideal fastener for your interior needs.
- Bit Included