The SPAX Factor - For the craftsman that concentrates on the details, We Work for You. For the Pro that puts qualify first, we help you create stronger connections, enhance performance and improve results when your reputation is on the line. This high performance wood screw is not your average screw. While it is designed for wood applications it is also functional for other materials like masonry, drywall, plastic, and up to 24ga steel. Masonry and Concrete do require pre-drilling. It is made with carbon steel and coated for durability to fasten strongly and securely. SPAX is your trusted partner for your fastening needs. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
- Stay Stronger for Longer! Heat Treated Grade 5 Durability. Subjecting the screw to heat treating gives greater strength and reduces breakage. Tested under the tougest scenerios to give you confidence in every connection.
- No required pre-drilling in wood. Be more efficient on the job by eliminating time consuming steps with self drilling SPAX UNIQUE 4CUT POINT technology.
- Patented MULTIhead countersinks the screw head flush in wood. Keep a smooth surface on your project for greater design and functional qualities.
- Unidrive is a (Phillips/Square combo) drive system for the SPAX fastener. The user has the option of using a Phillips drive bit, a square drive bit for installation or a Unidrive SPAX bit (#8 and #10 only).
- Check out our Threads!! Our patented thread serration technology allows the screw to be driven faster, easier to install, and reduces splitting in wood. Let the SPAX FACTOR take some of the hassle out of your next project.
- Bit Included