The SPAX Factor - For the craftsman that concentrates on the details, We Work for You. For the Pro that puts qualify first, we help you create stronger connections, enhance performance and improve results when your reputation is on the line. This high performance wood screw is not your average screw. While it is designed for wood applications it is also functional for other materials like masonry, drywall, plastic, and up to 24ga steel. Masonry and Concrete do require pre-drilling. It is made with carbon steel and coated for durability to fasten strongly and securely. U.S made SPAX is your trusted partner for your fastening needs. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
- Check out our Threads! Our patented thread serration technology allows the screw to be driven faster, easier to install, and reduces splitting in wood. Let the SPAX FACTOR take some of the hassle out of your next project
- No Predrilling in Wood! Unique 4Cut Point design provides a self-drilling feature to prevent splitting in hardwood
- Unidrive is a (Phillips/Square combo) drive system for the SPAX fastener. The user has the option of using a Phillips drive bit, a square drive bit, or a Unidrive SPAX bit (#8 and #10 only)
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Common applications: Ideal for installing brackets or fixtures with pre-punched hole, medium duty indoor applications, other applications where zinc coating is acceptable
- TER No. 2010-02 - Multi Purpose Fastener Properties Report
- Return Policy