Use the Jobsite Saw Standard Zero Clearance Insert with 10 in. blades. This insert is engineered specifically for the Jobsite Saw, and is cut to fit each saw. The zero clearance provides more accurate cuts and helps reduce tear out while improving dust collection.
- Provides protection around the blade and eliminates the gap between the blade and insert, reducing the chance of having thin stock fall under the table while making the cut
- Rigid, phenolic core insert provides more accurate cuts and helps reduce tear out
- Engineered specifically for the SawStop jobsite saw
- Precision machined from a high-quality, ultra strong phenolic core material that is covered on top and bottom with a low-friction, wear-resistant melamine surface for long lasting durability
- Positioning screws ensure a solid and precise fit in the table
- 1 push lockdown allows for tool-free operation
- Includes 1 standard zero clearance insert when using a 10 in. blade