This nutrient dense food is a must for stir fries. A beautiful dark green Chinese cabbage that is quick growing-only 45-days to 50-days to mature. Bok choy is a cool weather crop that grows best in spring and fall.
- Bok choy contains vitamin C, B6 and folate all of which can help improve heart health
- To harvest bok choy, you can cut or pick the leaves from around the outside of the plant and leave the inner leaves to grow for later harvest
- Also called Pak Choi, this leafy green has been cultivated in Asia for centuries
- Germination rates exceed USDA requirements
- Certified organic seeds, GMO free