This classic Swiss chard has medium green, savoyed leaves accented with white veins on broad white stems. The healthy greens have a hearty spinach flavor and are delicious steamed or sauteed. This easy-to-grow crop tolerates summer heat as well as cooler fall temperatures.
- This standard Swiss chard yields medium green leaves accented with white veins on broad white stems.
- Use the tender baby leaves in salads or full size for cooking.
- Unique packaging is waterproof and re-sealable; protects seeds for future planting
- Certified organic, GMO free
- Seeds of Change has been trusted organic brand for over 30 years.