This cilantro was specifically bred to allow a longer harvest of the fresh, distinctively flavored leaves that are essential in Mexican and Asian cooking. If left to flower, it attracts beneficial insects and produces the dry seed, known as coriander. Direct seeding is recommended.
- Essential for preparing Mexican, Caribbean, and Asian cuisines, harvest fresh leaves when plants are 4-6” tall.
- Flowers attract beneficial insects and produce seed (Coriander).
- Unique packaging is waterproof and re-sealable; protects seeds for future planting
- Certified organic, GMO free
- Seeds of Change has been a trusted brand for over 30 years