An attractive, medium tall variety with a lovely aroma and thicker leaves than other dills. This is the best one to grow for collecting seed for pickling and dried culinary use. Time your planting to be ready the same time as your pickling cucumbers.
- 1Harvest the feathery foliage when plants are 6-8 in. tall for fresh use and drying. Flowers attract beneficial insects and are used in pickling along with the dried seeds.
- Reseeding hardy annual 3-4 ft. Plant.
- Unique packaging is waterproof and re-sealable; protects seeds for future planting
- Certified organic, GMO free
- Seeds of Change has been a trusted organic brand for over 30 years